US: Coca-Cola Enterprises adds to board
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed an addition to its board of directors.
The company, which sold its North America operations to The Coca-Cola Co earlier this year, said yesterday (30 November) that Garry Watts will join its board with immediate effect. Watts, 53, most recently served as chief executive officer for UK consumer healthcare products company SSL International.
Having joined SSL in 2001, Watts oversaw the firm's recently-completed sale to Reckitt Benckiser.
At CCE, he will serve on the finance and audit committees of the board. He currently serves on the board of Stagecoach Group, where he is senior independent director and chairman of the audit committee, and previously served on the boards of Celltech Group, Medeva and Protherics.
Back in October, CCE posted a slight lift in Q3 profits despite a slip in sales.
PepsiCo has held on to the top spot in a chart of commercial sponsorship spenders in the US in 2010....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends