US: Coca-Cola Enterprises adds to board
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has elected the former vice chairman and CFO of Brown-Forman Corporation, Phoebe Wood, as its director.
Wood, 56, who serves as principal of CompaniesWood, a consulting firm that specializes in early stage investments, will take up the role from 22 April.
“Phoebe’s experiences leading financial operations for an international beverage company, along with her directorships at consumer goods, manufacturing, and investment management companies, will provide tremendous value to our board of directors,” said John Brock, chairman and CEO of CCE. “We look forward to working with her and benefiting from her unique perspective on our business, its finances, our global markets, and the overall beverage industry.”
Wood currently serves on the boards of directors of Leggett & Platt, a manufacturer of engineered components supplied to the consumer durables, automotive and commercial industries, and Invesco, a global investment management company.
At Brown-Forman, she served as a member of the company’s executive, corporate strategy, and compensation and benefits committees.
In a Securities and Exchange Commission filing last week, CCE said it had awarded its CEO US$15.5m worth of compensation last year. The amount was an increase on the $9.1m John Brock earned in 2008.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets