CHILE: Coca-Cola Embonor SA declares bonds issuance
Coca-Cola Embonor has issued a set of local bonds.
According to a report yesterday (14 August), eluding to a filing on the Santiago stock exchange, the Chilean soft-drink bottler has issued bonds worth US$54.2m.
The company reportedly gave the bonds a yield of 4.13% for the next ten years.
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. recently posted results consolidated to the 30 June, registering utilities by US$11.8bn, showing a growth of 103.2% compared to the same period of the previous year.
The company said that an important factor in this growth in Chile and Bolivia was the launch of the Coca-Cola Zero brand into both markets
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk