CHILE: Coca-Cola Embonor SA declares bonds issuance
Coca-Cola Embonor has issued a set of local bonds.
According to a report yesterday (14 August), eluding to a filing on the Santiago stock exchange, the Chilean soft-drink bottler has issued bonds worth US$54.2m.
The company reportedly gave the bonds a yield of 4.13% for the next ten years.
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. recently posted results consolidated to the 30 June, registering utilities by US$11.8bn, showing a growth of 103.2% compared to the same period of the previous year.
The company said that an important factor in this growth in Chile and Bolivia was the launch of the Coca-Cola Zero brand into both markets
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages