USA: Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Credit Rating Reaffirmed by DCR; Positive Outlook Assigned
Duff and Phelps Credit Rating Co. (DCR) has reaffirmed the 'BBB-' (Triple-B-Minus) foreign and local currency senior unsecured debt ratings of Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. (Embonor). In conjunction with this rating action, DCR has assigned a Positive Outlook to the company's credit ratings. Embonor is the second-largest bottler of Coca-Cola beverages in Chile and the largest soft drink bottler in Peru and Bolivia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team