USA: Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Credit Rating Reaffirmed by DCR; Positive Outlook Assigned
Duff and Phelps Credit Rating Co. (DCR) has reaffirmed the 'BBB-' (Triple-B-Minus) foreign and local currency senior unsecured debt ratings of Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. (Embonor). In conjunction with this rating action, DCR has assigned a Positive Outlook to the company's credit ratings. Embonor is the second-largest bottler of Coca-Cola beverages in Chile and the largest soft drink bottler in Peru and Bolivia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale