USA: Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Credit Rating Reaffirmed by DCR; Positive Outlook Assigned
Duff and Phelps Credit Rating Co. (DCR) has reaffirmed the 'BBB-' (Triple-B-Minus) foreign and local currency senior unsecured debt ratings of Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. (Embonor). In conjunction with this rating action, DCR has assigned a Positive Outlook to the company's credit ratings. Embonor is the second-largest bottler of Coca-Cola beverages in Chile and the largest soft drink bottler in Peru and Bolivia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"