LATIN AMERICA: Coca-Cola Embonor reports strong sales
Coca-Cola Embonor has reported that in the first nine months of 2002, sales were 1.9% up on the same period last year. The company's improved performance was largely due to an increase in sales in Peru and Bolivia. Embonor is the sole distributor of Coca-Cola products in Peru and Bolivia, and controls around 35% of sales in the Chilean market through regional franchises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman