LATIN AMERICA: Coca-Cola Embonor reports strong sales
Coca-Cola Embonor has reported that in the first nine months of 2002, sales were 1.9% up on the same period last year. The company's improved performance was largely due to an increase in sales in Peru and Bolivia. Embonor is the sole distributor of Coca-Cola products in Peru and Bolivia, and controls around 35% of sales in the Chilean market through regional franchises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks