CHILE: Coca-Cola Embonor readies US$43.5m bonds
Coca-Cola Embonor has issued US$43.5m in local bonds.
The Chilean soft drink bottler said late last week that the bonds have been split into $21.7m in nine-year bonds, and $21.75m in eight-year bonds. The nine-year bonds offer a yield of 3.48%, while the eight-year bonds offer 3.49%.
Coca-Cola Embonor announced the bonds in a filing to the Santiago Stock Exchange on Friday (19 April).
Embonor handles the bottling of Coca-Cola Co. products in Chile and Bolivia.
Coca-Cola's distribution deal with Hansen Natural may best be summed up with the old catchphrase, 'if you can't beat them, join them'....
Hansen Natural reached a distribution deal this week with Coca-Cola Co, together with Coca-Cola Enterprises, to distribute its Monster energy drink in six Western European countries as well as Canada ...
A dividend of US$0.38 per share will be paid by The Coca-Cola Co, following the soft drinks giant's third quarter earnings rise....
Coca-Cola Amatil has said it is on-track to meet operating profit growth of 7% for its full-year, following a solid third quarter....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The Coca-Cola Co. has secured a "multi-year" beverage contract with US restaurant chain Firehouse Subs....
Hansen Natural has warned that it will take a hefty charge following this week's announcement that it has secured a distribution deal with The Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Enterprises....
Hansen Natural has secured a long-expected tie-up with The Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Enterprises for its Monster Energy brand....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends