CHILE: Coca-Cola Embonor prepays portion of debt
Coca-Cola Embonor has made a prepayment on its current loan with an international bank.
The Chilean soft drink bottler said yesterday (21 August) that it has made a US$50m capital prepayment on a $180m syndicated loan.
The loan was taken in December 2004 with Rabobank International and BCI Asesorias Financieras, Embonor said in a filing with the local securities regulator.
Embonor, which bottles Coca-Cola Co. products in Chile and Bolivia, recently issued a set of local bonds. In a filing last week on the Santiago stock exchange, the bottler issued bonds worth US$54.2m. The company reportedly gave the bonds a yield of 4.13% for the next ten years.
Coca-Cola Embonor has also posted results consolidated to the 30 June, registering utilities by US$11.8bn, showing a growth of 103.2% compared to the same period of the previous year. The company said that an important factor in this growth in Chile and Bolivia was the launch of the Coca-Cola Zero brand into both markets.
The Coca-Cola Co. has declared a long term goal to recycle or reuse all of the aluminium beverage cans that it sells in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. has reported a healthy set of results for 2007, with both sales and profits heading north....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has bounced back from 2006's net loss to post profit for last year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has entered into discussions with Beverage Creations with a view to agreeing a distribution and marketing deal for the company's Bio2tonic health drink brand in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has secured a "multi-year" fountain beverage sales agreement with Carl's Jr. and Hardee's restaurants in the US....
Coca Cola plans to launch a still version of its long-standing CSD brand, Fanta, in both France and the UK at the end of the month....
The Coca-Cola Co. has acquired a stake in the tea and organic beverage company Honest Tea in the US....
Coca-Cola North America has introduced two additions to its Minute Maid Enhanced Juices line in the US....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India