CHILE: Coca-Cola Embonor prepays portion of debt
Coca-Cola Embonor has made a prepayment on its current loan with an international bank.
The Chilean soft drink bottler said yesterday (21 August) that it has made a US$50m capital prepayment on a $180m syndicated loan.
The loan was taken in December 2004 with Rabobank International and BCI Asesorias Financieras, Embonor said in a filing with the local securities regulator.
Embonor, which bottles Coca-Cola Co. products in Chile and Bolivia, recently issued a set of local bonds. In a filing last week on the Santiago stock exchange, the bottler issued bonds worth US$54.2m. The company reportedly gave the bonds a yield of 4.13% for the next ten years.
Coca-Cola Embonor has also posted results consolidated to the 30 June, registering utilities by US$11.8bn, showing a growth of 103.2% compared to the same period of the previous year. The company said that an important factor in this growth in Chile and Bolivia was the launch of the Coca-Cola Zero brand into both markets.
The Coca-Cola Co. has declared a long term goal to recycle or reuse all of the aluminium beverage cans that it sells in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. has reported a healthy set of results for 2007, with both sales and profits heading north....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has bounced back from 2006's net loss to post profit for last year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has entered into discussions with Beverage Creations with a view to agreeing a distribution and marketing deal for the company's Bio2tonic health drink brand in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has secured a "multi-year" fountain beverage sales agreement with Carl's Jr. and Hardee's restaurants in the US....
Coca Cola plans to launch a still version of its long-standing CSD brand, Fanta, in both France and the UK at the end of the month....
The Coca-Cola Co. has acquired a stake in the tea and organic beverage company Honest Tea in the US....
Coca-Cola North America has introduced two additions to its Minute Maid Enhanced Juices line in the US....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report