US: Coca-Cola Co’s Fanta offers '100% Natural Flavors' in Fanta Orange
The whole Fanta line is also to receive a new look, which involves new packaging with more "contemporary graphics", the company said today (17 April).
Both the new formulation and look for Fanta will roll out in the US this month.
By the end of the summer, Fanta Apple and Fanta Grapefruit will also be available with '100% natural' flavours.
"We know that during these difficult times, shoppers want to bring home products that the entire family will enjoy; we are pleased to invest in our products and offer the same great taste of Fanta now with 100% natural flavours," said Santiago Blanco, vice president of Sprite and flavours, Coca-Cola North America.
"The introduction of this new formulation and the new look of the Fanta line are part of our ongoing efforts to reinvigorate the sparkling beverage category in the US, and Fanta will play a critical part in this effort due to its strong connection with teens," said Blanco.
Fanta Orange is available in multiple retail and convenience channels in 12oz cans, 20oz bottles, two-litre bottles and multi-packs.
A fully integrated marketing campaign will follow the launch featuring the return of one of the brand's advertising campaigns.
This year, the words 'all-natural' have been appearing on more and more soft drinks labels, a reflection not only of the growing well-being trend, but also a sign that drinks producers are responding ...
The opportunity to grab some time with the chief marketing officer of a company the size of The Coca-Cola Co. doesn't come along very often. However, when just-drinks was invited to Zurich by the comp...
A well-run organisation has the ability to proactively anticipate and recruit leadership talent in order to meet the strategic goals of the business. The majority of organisations in the developed nat...
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to release the results from its third quarter on Tuesday (20 October). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the firm in the three months to the end of September....
A joint procurement deal between PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch this week has seen the two drinks giants form a global alliance to purchase indirect goods and services in the US, from technology hardware ...
The Coca-Cola Co is to roll out a 90-calorie mini can for its flagship Coca-Cola soft drink in the US in a bid to offer healthier beverage choices....
Coca-Cola Co.'s Glacéau Vitaminwater XXX Triple Berry...
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with concert promoter Live Nation in the US....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts