USA: Coca-Cola Consolidated Names Bill Elmore President, COO; Soft Drink Veteran to Lead Second Largest US Coke Bottler
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated today said soft drink industry veteran William B. Elmore, Jr. has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of the nation's second largest Coca-Cola bottler. Elmore will replace President James L. Moore, Jr., who will become Vice Chairman, on January 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil