USA: Coca-Cola Consolidated Names Bill Elmore President, COO; Soft Drink Veteran to Lead Second Largest US Coke Bottler
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated today said soft drink industry veteran William B. Elmore, Jr. has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of the nation's second largest Coca-Cola bottler. Elmore will replace President James L. Moore, Jr., who will become Vice Chairman, on January 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK