US: Coca-Cola Consolidated lines up Q1 dividend
Coca-Cola Consolidated confirms latest dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which is the second largest bottler of products of The Coca-Cola Co in the US, announced on Friday (22 January) that it will pay a dividend for the first quarter of 2010 of US$0.25 per share.
The payment, which will apply to each share of the company’s common stock and class B common stock, will be payable on 19 February to shareholders of record.
Back in October, the firm paid a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2009 of US$0.25 per share. A month later, the company posted a healthy set of profits for its third quarter, despite dipping sales.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk