US: Coca-Cola Consolidated elects Krispy Kreme boss to board
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has elected Krispy Kreme Doughnuts' chairman, president and CEO to its board of directors.
The company said yesterday (27 February) that James Morgan, who was named as president and CEO of the doughnut company last month and has sat on its board for eight years, will be joining the CCBC board
Company chairman and CEO, Frank Harrison, said: "We are very pleased to have an individual with such an extensive background in business and community affairs join our board. Jim Morgan is not only an outstanding individual, but a proven leader with a keen insight into business."
Prior to joining the board at Krispy Kreme, Morgan served as chairman and CEO of Wachovia Securities following the acquisition of Interstate/Johnson Lane by Wachovia Corporation
Morgan has also served as chairman of the board for the Metro YMCA in Charlotte, US, the company added.
Soft drinks makers in the US and Europe can stave off soaring input costs with higher prices and more innovation, a new report has claimed....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has posted a marked slide in profits for the first half of 2008....
The Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has confirmed details of its latest shareholder dividend after beating market expectations in its last quarter....
Coca-Cola Consolidated has cut 350 jobs, the equivalent of 5% of its work force, according to reports....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research