US: Coca-Cola Consolidated announces second quarter dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that its board of directors has declared a dividend for the second quarter of the year.
The company said today (25 April) that a dividend of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock will be payable on 23 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 9 May.
Colas may be the most popular type of soft drink in the world but they have historically been high in sugar, and are among the first products mentioned when rising obesity levels are being discussed. ...
Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCHBC) has appointed from within the Coca-Cola system to fill the newly-created position of deputy CFO....
Soft drinks makers in the US and Europe can stave off soaring input costs with higher prices and more innovation, a new report has claimed....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has posted a marked slide in profits for the first half of 2008....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends