US: Coca-Cola Consolidated announces second quarter dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that its board of directors has declared a dividend for the second quarter of the year.
The company said today (25 April) that a dividend of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock will be payable on 23 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 9 May.
Colas may be the most popular type of soft drink in the world but they have historically been high in sugar, and are among the first products mentioned when rising obesity levels are being discussed. ...
Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCHBC) has appointed from within the Coca-Cola system to fill the newly-created position of deputy CFO....
Soft drinks makers in the US and Europe can stave off soaring input costs with higher prices and more innovation, a new report has claimed....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has posted a marked slide in profits for the first half of 2008....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014