US: Coca-Cola Co. ups dividend again
The Coca-Cola Company has announced its 46th consecutive annual dividend increase
The soft drinks giant yesterday (21 February) unveiled a 12% increase in quarterly dividend, from US$0.34 to $0.38 cents per common share.
This is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.52 per share, up from $1.36 per share in 2007.
The dividend is payable on 1 April, the company said, to shareowners of record as of 15 March.
"The increase reflects the board's continued confidence in the company's long-term cash flow," the company said
I know what is top of mind for all of you — the current macroeconomic environment and its impact on our results," said Muhtar Kent, CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, yesterday (17 July) as he reported the...
Coca-Cola will screen a film at the China Olympics focusing on hand-picked "environment champions", as part of the group's strategy to improve its image on sustainability....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news the world's number one wine group was to reduce its Australian footprint, Coca-Cola has acquired assets in Colombia and Diageo i...
Coca-Cola FEMSA has teamed up The Coca-Cola Company to acquire Agua Brisa from SABMiller's subsidiary in Colombia....
A Chicago businessman has filed a lawsuit against The Coca-Cola Co., accusing the soft drinks giant of stealing the Zero brand name....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a slight lift in sales and profits for its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Coca-Cola Consolidated has cut 350 jobs, the equivalent of 5% of its work force, according to reports....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets