GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co unveils international marketing push for Coke Zero
The Coca-Cola Co's latest TV push is for Coke Zero
The digital platform and TV push centres on an advert, the long form of which can be seen below, that is an attempt to start a new dance craze - the "toe tappy". The ad will roll out internationally over the next 12 to 18 months, Coca-Cola said.
No financial details were given.
The TV spot showcases the toe tappy, a dance chosen from thousands of entries to Coke Zero's competition to find a simple-to-do move that consumers around the world can copy.
“We’re looking forward to announcing the next project and continuing to tap the exceptional community of Coke Zero consumers to collaborate with us on more content,” said Coca-Cola VP for global content Jonathan Mildenhall.
This report offers insight on private label beverage production, quantifies the private label market, sheds light on issues related to contract packing and discusses the trends affecting the private l...
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport