GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co unveils international marketing push for Coke Zero
The Coca-Cola Co's latest TV push is for Coke Zero
The digital platform and TV push centres on an advert, the long form of which can be seen below, that is an attempt to start a new dance craze - the "toe tappy". The ad will roll out internationally over the next 12 to 18 months, Coca-Cola said.
No financial details were given.
The TV spot showcases the toe tappy, a dance chosen from thousands of entries to Coke Zero's competition to find a simple-to-do move that consumers around the world can copy.
“We’re looking forward to announcing the next project and continuing to tap the exceptional community of Coke Zero consumers to collaborate with us on more content,” said Coca-Cola VP for global content Jonathan Mildenhall.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer