GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co unveils international marketing push for Coke Zero
The Coca-Cola Co's latest TV push is for Coke Zero
The digital platform and TV push centres on an advert, the long form of which can be seen below, that is an attempt to start a new dance craze - the "toe tappy". The ad will roll out internationally over the next 12 to 18 months, Coca-Cola said.
No financial details were given.
The TV spot showcases the toe tappy, a dance chosen from thousands of entries to Coke Zero's competition to find a simple-to-do move that consumers around the world can copy.
“We’re looking forward to announcing the next project and continuing to tap the exceptional community of Coke Zero consumers to collaborate with us on more content,” said Coca-Cola VP for global content Jonathan Mildenhall.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks