GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co unveils international marketing push for Coke Zero
The Coca-Cola Co's latest TV push is for Coke Zero
The digital platform and TV push centres on an advert, the long form of which can be seen below, that is an attempt to start a new dance craze - the "toe tappy". The ad will roll out internationally over the next 12 to 18 months, Coca-Cola said.
No financial details were given.
The TV spot showcases the toe tappy, a dance chosen from thousands of entries to Coke Zero's competition to find a simple-to-do move that consumers around the world can copy.
“We’re looking forward to announcing the next project and continuing to tap the exceptional community of Coke Zero consumers to collaborate with us on more content,” said Coca-Cola VP for global content Jonathan Mildenhall.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research