GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co unveils international marketing push for Coke Zero
The Coca-Cola Co's latest TV push is for Coke Zero
The digital platform and TV push centres on an advert, the long form of which can be seen below, that is an attempt to start a new dance craze - the "toe tappy". The ad will roll out internationally over the next 12 to 18 months, Coca-Cola said.
No financial details were given.
The TV spot showcases the toe tappy, a dance chosen from thousands of entries to Coke Zero's competition to find a simple-to-do move that consumers around the world can copy.
“We’re looking forward to announcing the next project and continuing to tap the exceptional community of Coke Zero consumers to collaborate with us on more content,” said Coca-Cola VP for global content Jonathan Mildenhall.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages