UK: Coca-Cola Co to sponsor Olympic torch relay
Coca-Cola will offer young people the chance to carry the Olympic flame
The Coca-Cola Co is to sponsor the London 2012 Olympic torch relay.
As a partner of the International Olympic Committee and sponsor of the 2012 games, Coca-Cola said today (26 May) that it will offer young people the chance to apply to carry the Olympic flame.
Sanjay Guha, president of Coca-Cola Great Britain and Ireland, said: “We are thrilled to be sponsoring the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay. We look forward to giving young people from across the UK the chance to carry the Olympic flame.”
For more details from Coca-Cola, click here.
In January, Coca-Cola launched a campaign in the US to coincide with the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Canada.
Cathleen P. Black has tendered her resignation from The Coca-Cola Co's board of directors....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review