GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co set to enter F1 with Burn deal
The Coca-Cola Co is to sponsor the Lotus F1 team
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a “multi-year” sponsorship of the Lotus Formula 1 racing team through its Burn energy drink brand.
Details of the deal will be revealed next year when the partnership officially launches, Lotus said today (22 November). Lotus's lead driver is former world champion Kimi Räikkönen, who last month confirmed he would race for Lotus again next season.
Emmanuel Seuge, Coca-Cola's group director for worldwide sports & entertainment marketing, called Lotus the “number one emerging challenger” in F1.
Austrian energy drinks maker Red Bull sponsors reigning F1 constructors champion Red Bull Racing, helmed by 2010 and 2011 driver's champion Sebastian Vettel.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research