GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co set to enter F1 with Burn deal
The Coca-Cola Co is to sponsor the Lotus F1 team
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a “multi-year” sponsorship of the Lotus Formula 1 racing team through its Burn energy drink brand.
Details of the deal will be revealed next year when the partnership officially launches, Lotus said today (22 November). Lotus's lead driver is former world champion Kimi Räikkönen, who last month confirmed he would race for Lotus again next season.
Emmanuel Seuge, Coca-Cola's group director for worldwide sports & entertainment marketing, called Lotus the “number one emerging challenger” in F1.
Austrian energy drinks maker Red Bull sponsors reigning F1 constructors champion Red Bull Racing, helmed by 2010 and 2011 driver's champion Sebastian Vettel.
Danone, Nestlé and PepsiCo seem to be busy fighting for market share in packaged foods, and their soft drinks business enjoy limited resources. TCCC has a focused soft drinks business and it appears t...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
This report analyzes the Global market for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Supplements in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Amino Acids/Derivatives, Herbal Products, Prohormones, Vitamins/Mi...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch