GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co set to enter F1 with Burn deal
The Coca-Cola Co is to sponsor the Lotus F1 team
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a “multi-year” sponsorship of the Lotus Formula 1 racing team through its Burn energy drink brand.
Details of the deal will be revealed next year when the partnership officially launches, Lotus said today (22 November). Lotus's lead driver is former world champion Kimi Räikkönen, who last month confirmed he would race for Lotus again next season.
Emmanuel Seuge, Coca-Cola's group director for worldwide sports & entertainment marketing, called Lotus the “number one emerging challenger” in F1.
Austrian energy drinks maker Red Bull sponsors reigning F1 constructors champion Red Bull Racing, helmed by 2010 and 2011 driver's champion Sebastian Vettel.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets