US: Coca-Cola Co. sells Minute Maid building - report
The Coca-Cola Co. has sold the Minute Maid Building in line with its plans to move to Sugar Land, Texas, according to reports.
The soft drinks company was cited in the Houston Business Journal yesterday (29 October) as having sold its 351,000-square-foot building in the Galleria area, to a collective made up of Cameron Management, Wachovia Bank and a group of local investors, for an undisclosed sum.
The news service added that the Minute Maid division of TCCC will lease back 150,000 square foot until its new premises are available. The company is reportedly in the process of negotiating a lease for a newly constructed office building in Sugar Land Town Square.
Last year, the 29-year-old building underwent a US$11.8m renovation which involved kitting it out with a gym, cafeteria and 1,230 parking spaces.
PepsiCo is aiming to become the largest beverage company in Russia and its recent acquisition of a majority stake in the juice company, JSC Lebedyansky, represents an important step towards achieving ...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has seen "soft economic conditions" in North America hamper its first quarter performance....
Coca-Cola Embonor has issued US$43.5m in local bonds....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has named a new senior vice president for human resources....
The Coca-Cola Co. will continue to sponsor the torch relay as part of the run-up to the summer Olympics in Beijing, despite protesters opposed to China's policies in Tibet....
The Coca-Cola Co. has been given the go-ahead by the Indian government to invest in its soft drinks arm in India....
The board of directors of The Coca-Cola Company yesterday (17 April) declared a regular quarterly dividend of 38 cents per common share. The dividend is payable 1 July 2008, to shareowners of record a...
The Coca-Cola Co. has reported a lift in quarterly profit due to strong international sales offsetting slower sales in North America's "challenging economic climate"....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages