UK: Coca-Cola Co rolls-out re-usable ‘Fanta’ bags
The bags will be given away free with the purchase of two bottles of two-litre Fanta and Fanta Fruit Twist in Tesco stores. The promotion begins on 20 May, ahead of National Recycle Week, the company said today (11 May).
The 'Fantastic Bag' folds up into a small pouch, designed to cut down on the need for plastic carrier bags.
Antoni Burakowski, of Antoni & Alison, said: "We love the idea of a beautiful free gift that combines good design & a good ethics."
The instore activity is being supported by a print advertising campaign and an extensive PR campaign featuring a photoshoot with up and coming musician VV Brown.
Cathryn Sleight, marketing director at Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "We are committed to operating as sustainably as possible, and that includes encouraging everyone to recycle more. Re-using carrier bags is a big environmental issue and by giving away this great bag for free we hope we are making it easier."
The Coca-Cola Co reported flat earnings on Tuesday (20 October), with lower-than-expected quarterly revenue hurt by the stronger US dollar. Michelle Russell examines the fallout....
Coca-Cola North America is to expand its Minute Maid Enhanced juice lines next year with a smaller format....
Coca-Cola Co has announced that its diversity and employee relations leader is to retire from the company....
SABMiller has held a conference in South Africa to reaffirm its commitment to Africa, as countries across the continent continue to show promise for beer sales....
Coca-Cola Co is entering the fast-growing Chinese dairy drinks market with a new product under the Minute Maid brand....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a quarterly dividend of US0.41 per common share....
Following the news this week that The Coca-Cola Co is to open a still beverage production plant in China - the company's largest single investment in still beverage production facilities in the countr...
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets