US: Coca-Cola Co rolls out global campaign for Christmas
The Santa Clause snow globe imagery appeared in Coca-Cola's 2010 Christmas campaign
The Coca-Cola Co has teamed up with UK singer Natasha Bedingfield to launch a global Christmas campaign.
The push, which is an extension to the firm's ongoing 'Open Happiness' marketing platform, includes the launch of a song - 'Shake up Christmas' - recorded in six languages. Television adverts, online gaming, in-store promotions and packaging, will also form part of the campaign, which launches this month across 90 countries, the company said today (23 November).
The theme is centred on a "Santa Claus snow globe", which will be reflected in two upcoming television adverts.
"Last year, we added the snow globe to our lexicon of iconic holiday images that includes Santa Claus and the Coca-Cola holiday caravan trucks," said The Coca-Cola Co's senior VP of sparkling brands, Shay Drohan. "This year, we continue the tradition of holiday storytelling, but we've refreshed the campaign with new creative and Natasha Bedingfield's talent."
Bedingfield's single is available on iTunes and will be made available to consumers as a promotional giveaway through the Coca-Cola Facebook page.
For video released by Coca-Cola today, click here.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has launched a fightback against adverts linking soft drinks to obesity with a campaign highlighting the healthier options the industry is offering. ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018