US: Coca-Cola Co. renews Church's Chicken deal
The Coca-Cola Co. has renewed its beverage agreement with Church's Chicken in the US.
Under the terms of the "multi-year" agreement, Coca-Cola FoodService and Hospitality, a division of Coca-Cola North America, will continue to be the beverage provider for Church's Chicken, supplying soft drinks to 1,200 Church's locations across the country.
Specific details about the agreement were not disclosed.
"Coca-Cola brings a full range of products and support, including marketing and consumer insights, in addition to providing the best soft drinks to our valued customers," said Harsha Agadi, Church's CEO. "We know they'll be great partners who will support, establish and implement future marketing programmes to help Church's grow our business and our profits."
The Coca-Cola Company has been the preferred beverage partner for Church's since it was founded in 1952.
Coca-Cola Consolidated has cut 350 jobs, the equivalent of 5% of its work force, according to reports....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed details of its latest dividend and the election of two new officers....
The Coca-Cola Company has reported a fall in second quarter earnings, as the company took a hit on a non-cash impairment charge at bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises. Despite the fall, the result was still...
Coca-Cola Enterprises today (18 July) reported a second-quarter net loss of US$3.2 billion, as the company took a hot from a non-cash pre-tax impairment charge of US$5.3 billion....
Coca-Cola Co has ordered a hiring freeze in the US for the remainder of 2008 as a result of the weak economy, according to US reports....
The Coca-Cola Co. is to launch advertising in the US around its position as one of the sponsors of the Olympic Games, which are due to open in less than a month, in Beijing....
Coca-Cola Co has agreed to pay US$137.5m to settle a lawsuit led by two pension funds....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014