EUROPE: Coca-Cola Co relaunches Diet Coke ad for 30th birthday
Coca-Cola is bringing back its Diet Coke Break ads
The new ad, a long version of which can be seen below, launched on Facebook yesterday and will air on TV on 2 March, Coca-Cola said today (29 January). Shot in a similar style to previous ads for the drink, it features a gardener taking his shirt off as a group of women look on.
The first Diet Coke Break ad was launched in 1994, continuing in 1997 and 2007.
The ad is part of Diet Coke's “Sparkling Together for 30 Years” marketing campaign. A spokesperson told just-drinks it is still to early to say which markets the ad will air in. Coca-Cola does not discuss financial spend, the spokesperson said.
The latest commercial strikes a different chord to Coca-Cola's second-most recent offering – an anti-obsity ad warning US consumers they will put on weight if they consume more calories than they use.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research