US: Coca-Cola Co readies US$2.5bn note pricing
The Coca-Cola Co will close the note offer next week
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up the issue of US$2.5bn-worth of notes to help fund the redemption of three sets of notes in the next two years.
The company, which late last week bought up more of UK smoothie maker Innocent, released the pricings late yesterday (28 February). The three tranches comprise:
- $500m of floating rate notes due 2015
- $1.25bn of 1.15% notes due 2018, and
- $750m of 2.50% notes due 2023
The transaction, which should close on 5 March, will cover the payments of three other sets of notes:
- 5% notes due later this year
- 7.375% notes due in 2014, and
- 4.25% notes due in 2015
Any remaining funds from the new notes will go towards “general corporate purposes”, Coca-Cola said.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Struggling sales for diet soft drinks should see a new wave of innovation break over the category. Tom Vierhile reports....
Innocent Drinks Ltd is set to sell its remaining 42% stake to The Coca-Cola Co, with whom it first went into partnership in 2009. The objective is to gain a stronger presence within fruit/vegetable ju...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future