US: Coca-Cola Co readies US$2.5bn note pricing
The Coca-Cola Co will close the note offer next week
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up the issue of US$2.5bn-worth of notes to help fund the redemption of three sets of notes in the next two years.
The company, which late last week bought up more of UK smoothie maker Innocent, released the pricings late yesterday (28 February). The three tranches comprise:
- $500m of floating rate notes due 2015
- $1.25bn of 1.15% notes due 2018, and
- $750m of 2.50% notes due 2023
The transaction, which should close on 5 March, will cover the payments of three other sets of notes:
- 5% notes due later this year
- 7.375% notes due in 2014, and
- 4.25% notes due in 2015
Any remaining funds from the new notes will go towards “general corporate purposes”, Coca-Cola said.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Struggling sales for diet soft drinks should see a new wave of innovation break over the category. Tom Vierhile reports....
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Innocent Drinks Ltd is set to sell its remaining 42% stake to The Coca-Cola Co, with whom it first went into partnership in 2009. The objective is to gain a stronger presence within fruit/vegetable ju...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk