US: Coca-Cola Co readies October dividend payment
Coca-Cola saw profits fall last week
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker said it will pay US$0.28 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 1 October to shareholders of record on 16 September, Coca-Cola said.
In February, Coca-Cola's board of director's approved the company's 51st consecutive annual dividend with a 10% increase to $0.28. Also this year, PepsiCo announced its 41st consecutive annual dividend.
Last week, Coca-Cola blamed poor weather for a drop in first-half sales and profits despite brand Coca-Cola seeing a 2% volumes rise.
As we welcome in the New Year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research