US: Coca-Cola Co readies October dividend payment
Coca-Cola saw profits fall last week
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker said it will pay US$0.28 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 1 October to shareholders of record on 16 September, Coca-Cola said.
In February, Coca-Cola's board of director's approved the company's 51st consecutive annual dividend with a 10% increase to $0.28. Also this year, PepsiCo announced its 41st consecutive annual dividend.
Last week, Coca-Cola blamed poor weather for a drop in first-half sales and profits despite brand Coca-Cola seeing a 2% volumes rise.
As we welcome in the New Year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch