US: Coca-Cola Co readies October dividend payment
Coca-Cola saw profits fall last week
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker said it will pay US$0.28 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 1 October to shareholders of record on 16 September, Coca-Cola said.
In February, Coca-Cola's board of director's approved the company's 51st consecutive annual dividend with a 10% increase to $0.28. Also this year, PepsiCo announced its 41st consecutive annual dividend.
Last week, Coca-Cola blamed poor weather for a drop in first-half sales and profits despite brand Coca-Cola seeing a 2% volumes rise.
As we welcome in the New Year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research