Coca-Cola Co readies Fuze iced tea campaign - video
The digital campaign features a 30-second spot entitled 'Butterflyz', starring Mr T.
The digital spot, along with a 15-second version, will appear between June and October on outlets such as YouTube, Xbox, MediaBrix and Spotify. The campaign also includes out-of-home ads, experiential sampling stops and retail activations.
Geoff Henry, group director, tea, Coca-Cola North America said: "This is the first major, integrated campaign supporting the Fuze Iced Tea brand, and we know current and future fans are going to love what Mr. T brings to the table."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts