US: Coca-Cola Co re-jigs global marketing team
Coca-Cola will make a number of changes to the leadership team of its global marketing communications organisation
The Coca-Cola Co is to make a number of changes to the leadership team of its global marketing communications division.
A spokesperson for the soft drinks giant confirmed the restructuring today (26 October), but declined to give specific details.
However, it is understood that the firm has appointed Ivan Pollard, formerly global partner at Naked Communications in the UK, to the new role of VP-global connections for Coca-Cola, according to AdAge. He has previously worked with the soft drinks giant in his role at the agency.
The firm has also made a number of "slight" changes to the roles of five other executives within the communications team. Coca-Cola is also looking to add additional members to the team that will report to Pollard.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review