US: Coca-Cola Co re-jigs global marketing team
Coca-Cola will make a number of changes to the leadership team of its global marketing communications organisation
The Coca-Cola Co is to make a number of changes to the leadership team of its global marketing communications division.
A spokesperson for the soft drinks giant confirmed the restructuring today (26 October), but declined to give specific details.
However, it is understood that the firm has appointed Ivan Pollard, formerly global partner at Naked Communications in the UK, to the new role of VP-global connections for Coca-Cola, according to AdAge. He has previously worked with the soft drinks giant in his role at the agency.
The firm has also made a number of "slight" changes to the roles of five other executives within the communications team. Coca-Cola is also looking to add additional members to the team that will report to Pollard.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US