US: Coca-Cola Co. on Brain-Twist hunt - report
The Coca-Cola Co. is reportedly in talks to broaden its drinks portfolio once again.
The US-based drinks giant is thought to be in talks with Brain-Twist Inc., to buy a 20% stake in the developer of Cinnabon coffee lattes.
No-one was available for comment at Coca-Cola when contacted by just-drinks today (17 July).
Formed by former Larry Trachtenbroit in 2004 after he left Coca-Cola, Brain-Twist's portfolio includes 'Defense', a canned drink in which the vitamins and minerals are kept separate until the can is opened, and 'Fair Warning', available in aluminium cans that leaves hot or cold sensations in the mouth.
RTD coffee producers are broadening consumption opportunities for their products in a move to overcome the perception that coffee is unhealthy, according to an industry report....
The Coca-Cola Co. is looking to invest in US-based soft drinks company Honest Tea, according to local reports....
The Coca-Cola Co. has successfully appealed against a court ruling in Argentina that said a campaign by Danone had not affected sales of Coca-Cola's Dasani water brand in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. is not planning to find a replacement chief operating officer following last week's reshuffle announcement....
The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co. is set to stand down next year....
Jones Soda Co.'s chairman and CEO will step down from his position at the end of the year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with the World Wildlife Fund to support polar bear conservation as part the drinks giant's commitment to climate protection in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. is looking to invest in India over the next three years in an effort to expand its operations in the country....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research