US: Coca-Cola Co North America marketing chief quits
Coca-Cola is losing its current marketing boss for its NA division
The Coca-Cola Co is set to lose the chief marketing executive at its North America unit.
Alison Lewis, the company's strategic marketing senior VP for the region, will leave the firm at the end of this month, Coca-Cola confirmed to just-drinks in a statement today (23 October). Lewis is taking up a “senior leadership role” at an unnamed “global organisation”.
“Alison is a talented marketing leader and this new opportunity allows her to achieve her professional and personal goals,” the statement said.
A replacement for Lewis, who had been with Coca-Cola for around 18 years, is due to be named shortly, according to AdAge. Prior to Coca-Cola, Lewis worked for Kraft Foods in Canada.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller