US: Coca-Cola Co North America marketing chief quits
Coca-Cola is losing its current marketing boss for its NA division
The Coca-Cola Co is set to lose the chief marketing executive at its North America unit.
Alison Lewis, the company's strategic marketing senior VP for the region, will leave the firm at the end of this month, Coca-Cola confirmed to just-drinks in a statement today (23 October). Lewis is taking up a “senior leadership role” at an unnamed “global organisation”.
“Alison is a talented marketing leader and this new opportunity allows her to achieve her professional and personal goals,” the statement said.
A replacement for Lewis, who had been with Coca-Cola for around 18 years, is due to be named shortly, according to AdAge. Prior to Coca-Cola, Lewis worked for Kraft Foods in Canada.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory