US: Coca-Cola Co North America marketing chief quits
Coca-Cola is losing its current marketing boss for its NA division
The Coca-Cola Co is set to lose the chief marketing executive at its North America unit.
Alison Lewis, the company's strategic marketing senior VP for the region, will leave the firm at the end of this month, Coca-Cola confirmed to just-drinks in a statement today (23 October). Lewis is taking up a “senior leadership role” at an unnamed “global organisation”.
“Alison is a talented marketing leader and this new opportunity allows her to achieve her professional and personal goals,” the statement said.
A replacement for Lewis, who had been with Coca-Cola for around 18 years, is due to be named shortly, according to AdAge. Prior to Coca-Cola, Lewis worked for Kraft Foods in Canada.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
The key story on the market in 2012 was the revelation that The Coca-Cola Co had purchased, via its subsidiary Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co, the Belarusian juice factory Vlanpack, as well as the wel...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014