US: Coca-Cola Co North America marketing chief quits
Coca-Cola is losing its current marketing boss for its NA division
The Coca-Cola Co is set to lose the chief marketing executive at its North America unit.
Alison Lewis, the company's strategic marketing senior VP for the region, will leave the firm at the end of this month, Coca-Cola confirmed to just-drinks in a statement today (23 October). Lewis is taking up a “senior leadership role” at an unnamed “global organisation”.
“Alison is a talented marketing leader and this new opportunity allows her to achieve her professional and personal goals,” the statement said.
A replacement for Lewis, who had been with Coca-Cola for around 18 years, is due to be named shortly, according to AdAge. Prior to Coca-Cola, Lewis worked for Kraft Foods in Canada.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research