US: Coca-Cola Co looks to advance women with exec moves
Coca-Cola Co announced the appointments last week
The Coca-Cola Co has announced the internal promotion of two executives.
The company said late last week that Wendy Clark, the current senior VP, global sparkling brand centre, will become president of sparkling & strategic marketing at Coca-Cola North America. Clark joined Coca-Cola in 2008, starting as senior VP of integrated marketing communications & capabilities. She will start in her new role on 1 June and will report to Coca-Cola North America president Sandy Douglas.
Replacing Clark will be Katie Bayne, who is moving from her current role as president & GM of sparkling beverages for North America. Reporting to Coca-Cola's executive VP & chief marketing officer, Joe Tripodi, Bayne also starts on 1 June.
“These moves bolster our commitment to the advancement of women across our company and in our leadership pipeline,” said Coca-Cola in an internal memo last week.
Also last week, Coca-Cola confirmed the handing over of bottler territory in the US to Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated.
Cider Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
Synopsis Canadean’s, "Cider Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide" provides a snapshot of the Cider consumption in West Europe. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast...read more
According to the form 10-K filed in February 2014, Coca-Cola has five strategic priorities. “Accelerate sparkling growth, led by brand Coca-Cola; Strategically expand our profitable still portfolio; I...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
After declining in 2009 during the “Great Recession”, off-trade volume sales of bottled water have continued to grow between 2010 and 2013. Off-trade volume sales grew by 6% in 2013 which is double th...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research