US: Coca-Cola Co looks to advance women with exec moves
Coca-Cola Co announced the appointments last week
The Coca-Cola Co has announced the internal promotion of two executives.
The company said late last week that Wendy Clark, the current senior VP, global sparkling brand centre, will become president of sparkling & strategic marketing at Coca-Cola North America. Clark joined Coca-Cola in 2008, starting as senior VP of integrated marketing communications & capabilities. She will start in her new role on 1 June and will report to Coca-Cola North America president Sandy Douglas.
Replacing Clark will be Katie Bayne, who is moving from her current role as president & GM of sparkling beverages for North America. Reporting to Coca-Cola's executive VP & chief marketing officer, Joe Tripodi, Bayne also starts on 1 June.
“These moves bolster our commitment to the advancement of women across our company and in our leadership pipeline,” said Coca-Cola in an internal memo last week.
Also last week, Coca-Cola confirmed the handing over of bottler territory in the US to Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated.
Cider Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
Synopsis Canadean’s, "Cider Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide" provides a snapshot of the Cider consumption in West Europe. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast...read more
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent Coca-Cola Bottler in the US. The company is engaged principally in the production, marketing, and distribution of carbonated non-...
Canadean's "HOKKAIDO COCA-COLA BOTTLING CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
The company is looking to enhance its core capabilities of consumer marketing, commercial leadership, franchise leadership, and bottling and distribution operations to drive its sales growth and profi...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research