US: Coca-Cola Co lines up Taylor Swift for Diet Coke
Swift will feature in a spring campaign
Swift, who announced the deal in a video (see below), will serve as the brand's ambassador and feature in advertising, retail activation and experiential events, Coca-Cola said. No financial details have been disclosed.
A campaign featuring Swift will be launched in the spring, Coca-Cola said on Sunday (27 January).
The company will also feature Swift videos, photos and updates on its Diet Coke website and Facebook page, it said.
Last year, Coca-Cola announced a partnership with digital music service Spotify to allow it to play music on its Facebook pages and in online ad campaigns.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage company in the world, mainly operating in carbonates, fruit juices, fruit drinks, bottled water, sports and energy drinks, RTD tea and RTD coffee, milk- a...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites