US: Coca-Cola Co lines up Taylor Swift for Diet Coke
Swift will feature in a spring campaign
Swift, who announced the deal in a video (see below), will serve as the brand's ambassador and feature in advertising, retail activation and experiential events, Coca-Cola said. No financial details have been disclosed.
A campaign featuring Swift will be launched in the spring, Coca-Cola said on Sunday (27 January).
The company will also feature Swift videos, photos and updates on its Diet Coke website and Facebook page, it said.
Last year, Coca-Cola announced a partnership with digital music service Spotify to allow it to play music on its Facebook pages and in online ad campaigns.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research