SPAIN: Coca-Cola Co lines up France launch for Zico
The Coca-Cola Co is to expand the distribution of its Zico coconut water in Europe, with a launch into France.
A spokesperson for the soft drinks firm told just-drinks today (1 February), that the company will look to launch Zico in France, following rollouts across the UK and in Barcelona in Spain. "The third country will be France," the spokesperson said, without issuing timing details.
Zico coconut water is currently available in the UK, and was launched in Barcelona last month. The brand is available in two flavours; Natural and Mango.
The spokesperson said that, while Coca-Cola is not planning a national launch of Zico in Spain, it might look at launching the product in Madrid at a later date.
Nichols' "commendable" first-half performance is set to continue into H2 as the firm makes more breakthroughs in overseas markets, an analyst has forecast. ...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research