SPAIN: Coca-Cola Co lines up France launch for Zico
The Coca-Cola Co is to expand the distribution of its Zico coconut water in Europe, with a launch into France.
A spokesperson for the soft drinks firm told just-drinks today (1 February), that the company will look to launch Zico in France, following rollouts across the UK and in Barcelona in Spain. "The third country will be France," the spokesperson said, without issuing timing details.
Zico coconut water is currently available in the UK, and was launched in Barcelona last month. The brand is available in two flavours; Natural and Mango.
The spokesperson said that, while Coca-Cola is not planning a national launch of Zico in Spain, it might look at launching the product in Madrid at a later date.
Nichols' "commendable" first-half performance is set to continue into H2 as the firm makes more breakthroughs in overseas markets, an analyst has forecast. ...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends