Coca-Cola Co lines up Fanta Frozen launch for Europe
The Coca-Cola Co is to roll out a frozen carbonated version of Fanta across Europe in partnership with Slush Puppie.
Fanta Frozen will initially be available in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Sweden and Denmark with other countries to follow. Coca-Cola said the brand has already had success in North America and Australia and that it is “especially suited” to Europe, where it will be available in cinemas and other leisure outlets.
Corinne Thibaut, Coca-Cola's international director for cinema and leisure, said: “Fanta is a huge brand for Coca-Cola, and due the success of its frozen iterations in North America and Australia it made sense for us to drive the brand in this format in Europe, and reach new audiences with the Fanta brand.”
Coca-Cola has signed a deal to be one of the official sponsors of next year's Rugby World Cup, continuing a 20-year presence at the tournament.
The Coca-Cola Co's North America division has appointed Hendrik Steckhan to the role of president of US operations....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends