US: Coca-Cola Co launches Minute Maid Enhanced single-serve
The Minute Maid Enhanced single-serve range
The Coca-Cola Co has rolled out its Minute Maid Enhanced juices range in single-serve format across the US.
The three flavours - Pomegranate Blueberry flavoured 100% fruit juice blend of five juices, Pomegranate Lemonade and Strawberry Kiwi - will now be available across the US in 12oz bottles, Coca-Cola said yesterday (7 April).
The Minute Maid Enhanced single-serve bottles are available at a suggested retail price of US$1.59.
In addition, Minute Maid Pomegranate flavoured tea and Minute Maid Heart Wise Orange Juice are now available, along with the former three variants, in 59oz multi-serve bottles.
The launch will be supported by an integrated marketing campaign that includes point of sale, direct consumer engagement initiatives and advertising.
Earlier this year Coca-Cola Co said it would be passing on a 6% to 9% rise in orange juice prices as a result of freeze-related losses to the Florida orange crop.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly