US: Coca-Cola Co launches Minute Maid Enhanced single-serve
The Minute Maid Enhanced single-serve range
The Coca-Cola Co has rolled out its Minute Maid Enhanced juices range in single-serve format across the US.
The three flavours - Pomegranate Blueberry flavoured 100% fruit juice blend of five juices, Pomegranate Lemonade and Strawberry Kiwi - will now be available across the US in 12oz bottles, Coca-Cola said yesterday (7 April).
The Minute Maid Enhanced single-serve bottles are available at a suggested retail price of US$1.59.
In addition, Minute Maid Pomegranate flavoured tea and Minute Maid Heart Wise Orange Juice are now available, along with the former three variants, in 59oz multi-serve bottles.
The launch will be supported by an integrated marketing campaign that includes point of sale, direct consumer engagement initiatives and advertising.
Earlier this year Coca-Cola Co said it would be passing on a 6% to 9% rise in orange juice prices as a result of freeze-related losses to the Florida orange crop.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk