US/GLOBAL: Coca-Cola Co launches latest 'Open Happiness' ads
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up the debut of two television adverts, the latest from its 'Open Happiness' global campaign, in the US.
The drinks giant said today (14 January) that the first ad, entitled 'Snowball', highlights Coca-Cola's namesake brand's sponsorship of next month's Winter Olympics. The spot, which appears below, launched yesterday (13 January) during American Idol on the Fox TV network.
The second ad, entitled 'Finals', launches in the US this evening.
The ads are the first of several that will debut over the next month for Coca-Cola and other brands, including Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Sprite. Both 'Snowball' and 'Finals' will be used in markets around the world.
The 'Open Happiness' campaign launched in January last year.
The rise of the world's large emerging markets, Brazil, Russia, India, China and Mexico - or BRICM to give them their popular acronym - has been especially significant for the drinks industry. With it...
While most of the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages produced in Brazil are consumed domestically, the exception is the juice sector. Brazil is one of the world's top three producers of tropical fr...
Given the fast-growing domestic consumption of branded drinks, Chinese beverage manufacturers are racing to expand their production....
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), about 70% of the 2.5bn litres of fruit and vegetable juices sold in Mexico in 2009 were produced domestically. Mexico exported US$266.99m worth of...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push