US: Coca-Cola Co. launches dream home promotion
The Coca-Cola Co. is offering consumers in the US the chance to win a US$250,000 home in California.
Residents of California and Nevada who buy multipacks of selected Coca-Cola drinks will have the chance to win a new Taylor Morrison home, said Coca-Cola Co yesterday (22 June).
The soft drinks giant has teamed up with Albertsons to launch its California Dream Home Giveaway sweepstake, which runs until 11 August.
Consumers will get one entry to the sweepstake each time they purchaes four of the selected drinks. These are: 12-packs (12oz cans) or 8-packs (12oz bottles) of sparkling beverages; 8-packs (20oz bottles) of Powerade Ion4; 12-packs (500ml bottles) of Nestea; 12-packs or 4-packs of Vitaminwater.
Only consumers over the age of 21 can enter.
It would appear that, beyond the shadow of one major transaction, the soft drinks and water categories had a year of innovation and controversy. A colourful 12 months for the sector, then, as Ben Coop...
Coca-Cola has been criticised for making a misleading claim in an ad in the US over its policy towards selling soft drinks in schools. While the company has agreed to change the wording in the ad, Ben...
Temporary destocking of Coca-Cola Co drinks by retail giant Costco will not have a significant impact on fourth quarter volume sales, bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises has said....
PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Co have both agreed to end litigation in their dispute over the Gatorade and Powerade sports drink brands....
Unilever and Coca-Cola Co have joined forces on a plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions, launched at the UN climate change summit in Copenhagen....
Coca-Cola France is to launch a version of its Fanta Still drink early next year made with the natural sweetener, stevia....
US retail giant Costco Wholesale Corp will return Coca-Cola Co drinks to store shelves after the two companies resolved a pricing dispute....
The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI), the US consumer advocacy group, has again criticised Coca-Cola Co for placing a misleading advert over its policy towards vending full-calorie sof...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends