US: Coca-Cola Co. launches Dasani flavoured extension
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up a flavoured variant of its Dasani bottled water brand in the US.
The company confirmed yesterday (23 April) that it will roll out Dasani Essence across the country in the coming weeks. The brand extension consists of three flavours: Lime, strawberry kiwi and black cherry.
"Water drinkers will find Dasani Essence has a much lighter and more natural taste than other flavoured products," said Brandon Leck, director of Coca-Cola North America Water Brands. "Unlike highly sweetened and more intensely flavoured beverages, Dasani Essence offers the healthful purity of water with a splash of all-natural fruit flavour."
Dasani Essence will be packaged in recyclable 18.5oz. single PET bottles and 16oz. four-packs.
There's no doubt what's currently exercising the minds of beverage executives in the US - the threat of a Federal CSD tax. Now that President Obama has said the idea is worth investigating the ante ha...
The Coca-Cola Co reported flat earnings on Tuesday (20 October), with lower-than-expected quarterly revenue hurt by the stronger US dollar. Michelle Russell examines the fallout....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is looking to trial a bottle that the Coke bottler claims could reduce the carbon footprint of a traditional PET bottle by up to 25%....
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a quarterly dividend of US0.41 per common share....
Following the news this week that The Coca-Cola Co is to open a still beverage production plant in China - the company's largest single investment in still beverage production facilities in the countr...
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a competition to pick three young people to travel the world as part of its 'Open Happiness' campaign....
The Coca-Cola Co has posted flat net profits for its third quarter, on the back of a slight dip in sales....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed the opening of a still beverage production plant in China, which marks the company's largest single investment in still beverage production facilities in the country....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research