US: Coca-Cola Co launches Coke Zero, Mission Impossible campaign
The Coke Zero global campaign will begin rolling out over the next several weeks
The global campaign will begin rolling out over the next few weeks, Coca-Cola said today (19 October), leading up to the film's release in December. The 'Make it Possible' Coke Zero campaign will include a marketing programme, TV advert, in-cinema advertising and product packaging.
In addition, Coke Zero consumers in key markets including the US, Japan, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East, will be given access to exclusive content, the firm said.
The co-branded Coke Zero and Paramount Pictures TV and cinema spot will feature a scene from the film. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is the fourth instalment in the film's series.
A change in legislation in California this month has put The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo in a soft drink pickle. Ray Rowlands, for one, fears a case of history repeating itself....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Suntory, Asahi settle court fight - report
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends