US: Coca-Cola Co human resources director to retire
Coca-Cola Co has announced that its diversity and employee relations leader is to retire from the company.
Cynthia McCague, senior vice president and director of human resources, worked for Coca-Cola for 28 years. She will be succeeded by Ceree Eberly, group human resources director for Europe, the company said yesterday (29 October).
McCague joined the company in 1982 and has worked across the Coca-Cola system in a variety of human resources and business roles in Europe and the US. From 1998 to 2004, she led the human resources function for Coca-Cola Hellenic.
She will remain with the company through April. After that, she plans to continue working with several non-profit organisations.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research