US: Coca-Cola Co eyes facility expansions
Coca-Cola said it is evaluating a number of its sites for possible expansion
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it is evaluating a number of its US sites for possible expansion.
The soft drinks giant is said to be spending US$120m on the expansion of a syrup facility in Columbus, Ohio, according to a report by Industrial Resources Info on Thursday (11 November). It is understood the expansion will increase the company's production of specialised syrups for a new fountain drink-dispensing machine.
When contacted by just-drinks over the weekend, a spokesperson for the firm said: "[We have] no further information to provide on this project other than we are evaluating this site, along with others, for a proposed expansion and have not made any decisions as of yet."
Last week, Coca-Cola announced that it will build on Powerade's partnership with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) by sponsoring the association's championships.
The Coca-Cola Co is to significantly expand the reach of its 125-beverage fountain dispenser, Coca-Cola Freestyle, in the US by the end of the year....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends