US: Coca-Cola Co eyes facility expansions
Coca-Cola said it is evaluating a number of its sites for possible expansion
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it is evaluating a number of its US sites for possible expansion.
The soft drinks giant is said to be spending US$120m on the expansion of a syrup facility in Columbus, Ohio, according to a report by Industrial Resources Info on Thursday (11 November). It is understood the expansion will increase the company's production of specialised syrups for a new fountain drink-dispensing machine.
When contacted by just-drinks over the weekend, a spokesperson for the firm said: "[We have] no further information to provide on this project other than we are evaluating this site, along with others, for a proposed expansion and have not made any decisions as of yet."
Last week, Coca-Cola announced that it will build on Powerade's partnership with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) by sponsoring the association's championships.
The Coca-Cola Co is to significantly expand the reach of its 125-beverage fountain dispenser, Coca-Cola Freestyle, in the US by the end of the year....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review