CANADA: Coca-Cola Co extends anti-obesity campaign
Coca-Cola first aired the ad in the US in January
The Coca-Cola Co has expanded its TV anti-obesity drive into Canada four months after it kicked-off the campaign in the US.
Canadian viewers first saw Coca-Cola's 60-second “Coming Together” spot last night, and a second ad will air in the summer, a Coca-Cola spokesperson said yesterday (23 April).
“Coming Together” launched in the US in January and marked a change in the way Coca-Cola addressed the issue of growing levels of obesity in developed markets.
Coca-Cola's CEO Muhtar Kent has since said he wants to use his company's marketing power to drive home anti-obesity education.
Companies: Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
This report analyzes the Global market for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Supplements in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Amino Acids/Derivatives, Herbal Products, Prohormones, Vitamins/Mi...
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban