CANADA: Coca-Cola Co extends anti-obesity campaign
Coca-Cola first aired the ad in the US in January
The Coca-Cola Co has expanded its TV anti-obesity drive into Canada four months after it kicked-off the campaign in the US.
Canadian viewers first saw Coca-Cola's 60-second “Coming Together” spot last night, and a second ad will air in the summer, a Coca-Cola spokesperson said yesterday (23 April).
“Coming Together” launched in the US in January and marked a change in the way Coca-Cola addressed the issue of growing levels of obesity in developed markets.
Coca-Cola's CEO Muhtar Kent has since said he wants to use his company's marketing power to drive home anti-obesity education.
Companies: The Coca-Cola Company
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research