CANADA: Coca-Cola Co extends anti-obesity campaign
Coca-Cola first aired the ad in the US in January
The Coca-Cola Co has expanded its TV anti-obesity drive into Canada four months after it kicked-off the campaign in the US.
Canadian viewers first saw Coca-Cola's 60-second “Coming Together” spot last night, and a second ad will air in the summer, a Coca-Cola spokesperson said yesterday (23 April).
“Coming Together” launched in the US in January and marked a change in the way Coca-Cola addressed the issue of growing levels of obesity in developed markets.
Coca-Cola's CEO Muhtar Kent has since said he wants to use his company's marketing power to drive home anti-obesity education.
Companies: The Coca-Cola Company
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends