CANADA: Coca-Cola Co extends anti-obesity campaign
Coca-Cola first aired the ad in the US in January
The Coca-Cola Co has expanded its TV anti-obesity drive into Canada four months after it kicked-off the campaign in the US.
Canadian viewers first saw Coca-Cola's 60-second “Coming Together” spot last night, and a second ad will air in the summer, a Coca-Cola spokesperson said yesterday (23 April).
“Coming Together” launched in the US in January and marked a change in the way Coca-Cola addressed the issue of growing levels of obesity in developed markets.
Coca-Cola's CEO Muhtar Kent has since said he wants to use his company's marketing power to drive home anti-obesity education.
Companies: Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
This report analyzes the Global market for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Supplements in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Amino Acids/Derivatives, Herbal Products, Prohormones, Vitamins/Mi...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research