CANADA: Coca-Cola Co extends anti-obesity campaign
Coca-Cola first aired the ad in the US in January
The Coca-Cola Co has expanded its TV anti-obesity drive into Canada four months after it kicked-off the campaign in the US.
Canadian viewers first saw Coca-Cola's 60-second “Coming Together” spot last night, and a second ad will air in the summer, a Coca-Cola spokesperson said yesterday (23 April).
“Coming Together” launched in the US in January and marked a change in the way Coca-Cola addressed the issue of growing levels of obesity in developed markets.
Coca-Cola's CEO Muhtar Kent has since said he wants to use his company's marketing power to drive home anti-obesity education.
Companies: Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post