US: Coca-Cola Co confirms quarterly dividend
Coca-Cola will pay the dividend on 15 December
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.44 per common share.
The soft drinks firm will pay the dividend on 15 December to shareowners of record as of 1 December, it said on Friday (22 October). This is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.76 per share, up from $1.64 per share in 2009.
"The dividend reflects the board's confidence in the company's long-term cash flow," the firm said.
Last week, Coca-Cola reported an increase in third quarter profits, driven by a strong top-line performance and a continued focus on cost management.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research