US: Coca-Cola Co closer to Glaceau deal
Coca-Cola Co. has filed a premerger notification about the proposed acquisition of Glaceau.
Earlier this week, the soft drinks giant reportedly filed a Hart-Scott-Rodino Act notification with the US Federal Trade Commission. According to reports, a premerger notification of this kind aims to assess whether a deal with the vitamin water maker, would reduce marketplace competition.
Glaceau is now 30% owned by Indian conglomerate The Tata Tea Group, the makers of Tetley Tea.
The Coca-Cola Co. is bracing itself for a fresh ethical onslaught in the UK next week....
The Coca-Cola Company has distanced itself from an "unsolicited" mini-tender offer launched by investment holding company K&N Value Select Corp....
Coca-Cola India is reportedly in talks to create a joint venture in the country with Tata Tea....
Coca-Cola FEMSA and The Coca-Cola Co. have successfully completed the acquisition of Mexico-based juice company Jugos del Valle....
The Coca-Cola Co. has been asked by national campaigners to reveal the source of its Dasani brand bottled water in the US....
K&N Value Select Corp has said that it aims to buy a stake in The Coca-Cola Co. via a five for four exchange offer....
The Coca-Cola Co. has sold the Minute Maid Building in line with its plans to move to Sugar Land, Texas, according to reports....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a healthy set of third-quarter results with its domestic market providing operating income growth for the first quarter in over a year....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends