US: Coca-Cola Co celebrates Super Bowl win with Coca-Cola Zero can
Click through to view the new can
The Coca-Cola Co has unveiled a commemorative Coca-Cola Zero can in the wake of the Seattle Seahawks' Super Bowl victory.
The limited-edition 12-ounce can, which went into production yesterday (3 February), will be available in Washington state retail outlets “until stocks last”, Coca-Cola said. Coca-Cola Zero is the official soft drink of the Seattle Seahawks.
“With this special design, we’re raising a congratulatory toast to the Seattle Seahawks, their staff and their fans,” said Bill O’Brien, senior VP & GM of the west region, Coca-Cola.
On Sunday, the Seahawks defeated the Denver Broncos 43-8 in New Jersey's MetLife Stadium to win their first Super Bowl.
To read a just-drinks' round-up of the industry's Super Bowl XLVIII adverts, click here.
The US Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Soft Drinks market in the US from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an...read more
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK