US: Coca-Cola Co celebrates Super Bowl win with Coca-Cola Zero can
Click through to view the new can
The Coca-Cola Co has unveiled a commemorative Coca-Cola Zero can in the wake of the Seattle Seahawks' Super Bowl victory.
The limited-edition 12-ounce can, which went into production yesterday (3 February), will be available in Washington state retail outlets “until stocks last”, Coca-Cola said. Coca-Cola Zero is the official soft drink of the Seattle Seahawks.
“With this special design, we’re raising a congratulatory toast to the Seattle Seahawks, their staff and their fans,” said Bill O’Brien, senior VP & GM of the west region, Coca-Cola.
On Sunday, the Seahawks defeated the Denver Broncos 43-8 in New Jersey's MetLife Stadium to win their first Super Bowl.
To read a just-drinks' round-up of the industry's Super Bowl XLVIII adverts, click here.
The US Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Soft Drinks market in the US from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an...read more
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia