US: Coca-Cola Co appoints Perez North America CMO
Perez promoted to CMO position
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Beatriz Perez as its chief marketing officer for Coca-Cola North America (CCNA).
Perez, previously senior vice president of integrated marketing for CCNA, will become a part of the firm’s executive leadership team and a member of the global marketing function leadership, reporting to Sandy Douglas, president of CCNA.
Perez joined Coca-Cola as an associate brand manager in 1996, after two years working as an account executive for the firm’s Hispanic marketing efforts, the firm said late last week.
“I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Beatriz Perez as chief marketing officer, Coca-Cola North America, reporting directly to me and functionally to Joe Tripodi effective 1 April,” Douglas said.
CCNA said a successor will be announced for Perez in the near future.
The Coca-Cola Co is set to release its first-quarter results tomorrow.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review