NIGERIA: Coca-Cola Co appoints new Nigeria MD
The Coca-Cola Co has launched an investment programme in Africa
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed a new MD to lead its Nigerian unit.
Adeola Adetunji, currently Coca-Cola South Africa's manufacturing and trading services GM, will replace Kelvin Balogun in the role on 1 January, the company said yesterday (29 November). Adetunji has been with Coca-Cola for 19 years.
Balogun was recently appointed president of Coca-Cola Central, East & West Africa (CEWA). Outgoing CEWA president, Nathan Kalumbu, will move to group president for Coca-Cola Eurasia & Africa, the company said.
Soft drinks are becoming a target for health campaigners in the same way as tobacco and alcohol are. Increased taxes are now a real threat. But, as Richard Corbett argues, if producers move swiftly th...
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets