US: Coca-Cola Co. announces dividend, elects officers
The Coca-Cola Co. has announced its regular quarterly dividend and elected three vice presidents.
The dividend, of US$0.34 per common share, will go to all shareholders of record as of 15 June and will by be payable by 1 July, the company said yesterday (19 April).
Coca-Cola also said it has elected Rick Frazier and Bilal Kaafarani as vice presidents and Harry Anderson as vice president and controller of the company.
Frazier will lead the company's global quality, scientific & regulatory affairs, environment & water resources and business process excellence functions. Prior to assuming his current role, Frazier was chief quality officer.
Kaafarani will be responsible for the leadership and development of the company's global strategy, managing of the global innovation pipeline and bring together all R&D centres into an effective global network to increase the pace, efficiency and impact of innovation and growth of the business top line.
The Coca-Cola Company has confirmed its latest dividend payments and announced two senior management appointments....
The Coca-Cola Co. has posted a healthy lift in net profit for its third quarter....
The Coca-Cola Co. and illycaffè have signed a global joint venture focusing on the ready-to-drink coffee category....
The Coca-Cola Co. has opened a Chinese medicine research centre in Beijing....
The Coca-Cola Co. has had its share coverage upped....
Coca Cola FEMSA and the Coca-Cola Co. have launched a tender public offering to buy 100% of the shares of the juice company Jugos del Valle....
The Coca-Cola Co. has invested US$2m in Recyclebank, a rewards programme that motivates people to recycle in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. spent US$100,000 on lobbying the US government in the first half of this year, according to a recent filing....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends