US: Coca-Cola celebrates Vault anniversary with Blitz
Coca-Cola North America is adding to its Vault portfolio, one year after launching the brand in the US.
Vault Red Blitz will be rolled out nationwide this week, the company said, joining Vault and Vault Zero in its CSD/energy drink hybrid stable. The addition features a citrus base with berry flavour, the unit said.
"Vault is exceeding our expectations, driving profitable growth for the Coca-Cola system and growing the overall citrus category," said Paul Wright, vice president, Sprite and flavours, Coca-Cola North America.
Vault Red Blitz will debut at the Latin street festival Calle Ocho in Miami. Sampling will continue throughout the year at a variety of national and regional events ranging from state fairs to NASCAR races.
The launch will be backed by radio, out-of-home and digital advertising, as well as point-of-sale materials.
Vault and Vault Zero were launched in the US in late February last year.
National Beverage Corp. has reported that rises in raw material costs and discontinued lines affected Q1 results....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
The Coca-Cola Co. has finally merged its German bottlers into one company....
Thai Beverage is reportedly in the hunt for an energy drink company in Thailand....
AG Barr has signed a three-year deal with The Scottish Football League, making its Irn-Bru brand the official sponsor....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends