US: Coca-Cola celebrates Vault anniversary with Blitz
Coca-Cola North America is adding to its Vault portfolio, one year after launching the brand in the US.
Vault Red Blitz will be rolled out nationwide this week, the company said, joining Vault and Vault Zero in its CSD/energy drink hybrid stable. The addition features a citrus base with berry flavour, the unit said.
"Vault is exceeding our expectations, driving profitable growth for the Coca-Cola system and growing the overall citrus category," said Paul Wright, vice president, Sprite and flavours, Coca-Cola North America.
Vault Red Blitz will debut at the Latin street festival Calle Ocho in Miami. Sampling will continue throughout the year at a variety of national and regional events ranging from state fairs to NASCAR races.
The launch will be backed by radio, out-of-home and digital advertising, as well as point-of-sale materials.
Vault and Vault Zero were launched in the US in late February last year.
National Beverage Corp. has reported that rises in raw material costs and discontinued lines affected Q1 results....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
The Coca-Cola Co. has finally merged its German bottlers into one company....
Thai Beverage is reportedly in the hunt for an energy drink company in Thailand....
AG Barr has signed a three-year deal with The Scottish Football League, making its Irn-Bru brand the official sponsor....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018