US: Coca-Cola celebrates Vault anniversary with Blitz
Coca-Cola North America is adding to its Vault portfolio, one year after launching the brand in the US.
Vault Red Blitz will be rolled out nationwide this week, the company said, joining Vault and Vault Zero in its CSD/energy drink hybrid stable. The addition features a citrus base with berry flavour, the unit said.
"Vault is exceeding our expectations, driving profitable growth for the Coca-Cola system and growing the overall citrus category," said Paul Wright, vice president, Sprite and flavours, Coca-Cola North America.
Vault Red Blitz will debut at the Latin street festival Calle Ocho in Miami. Sampling will continue throughout the year at a variety of national and regional events ranging from state fairs to NASCAR races.
The launch will be backed by radio, out-of-home and digital advertising, as well as point-of-sale materials.
Vault and Vault Zero were launched in the US in late February last year.
National Beverage Corp. has reported that rises in raw material costs and discontinued lines affected Q1 results....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
The Coca-Cola Co. has finally merged its German bottlers into one company....
Thai Beverage is reportedly in the hunt for an energy drink company in Thailand....
AG Barr has signed a three-year deal with The Scottish Football League, making its Irn-Bru brand the official sponsor....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends