THAILAND: Coca-Cola brands join forces with FamilyMart
Thai Pure Drinks is the local bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola soft drinks. The agreement will mean that brands such as Sprite, Fanta and Coca-Cola will be supplied to all fountains in 120 stores across the Bangkok metropolitan area.
President of Thai Pure Drinks, Jim Jardina told press: "With FamilyMart rapidly increasing their outlets, we believe this is a partnership that will go from strength to strength."
Managing director of Siam FamilyMart, Minoru Endo said: "We believe in Thai Pure Drinks' commitment to providing quality products and service. FamilyMart's goal is to provide our customers with the best quality products and service."
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research