THAILAND: Coca-Cola brands join forces with FamilyMart
Thai Pure Drinks Ltd and FamilyMart have signed a five-year agreement to supply the Japanese chain's fountain beverages in all FamilyMart outlets.Thai Pure Drinks is the local bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola soft drinks. The agreement will mean that brands such as Sprite, Fanta and Coca-Cola will be supplied to all fountains in 120 stores across the Bangkok metropolitan area.President of Thai Pure Drinks, Jim Jardina told press: "With FamilyMart rapidly increasing their outlets, we believe this is a partnership that will go from strength to strength."Managing director of Siam FamilyMart, Minoru Endo said: "We believe in Thai Pure Drinks' commitment to providing quality products and service. FamilyMart's goal is to provide our customers with the best quality products and service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup