THAILAND: Coca-Cola brands join forces with FamilyMart
Thai Pure Drinks Ltd and FamilyMart have signed a five-year agreement to supply the Japanese chain's fountain beverages in all FamilyMart outlets.Thai Pure Drinks is the local bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola soft drinks. The agreement will mean that brands such as Sprite, Fanta and Coca-Cola will be supplied to all fountains in 120 stores across the Bangkok metropolitan area.President of Thai Pure Drinks, Jim Jardina told press: "With FamilyMart rapidly increasing their outlets, we believe this is a partnership that will go from strength to strength."Managing director of Siam FamilyMart, Minoru Endo said: "We believe in Thai Pure Drinks' commitment to providing quality products and service. FamilyMart's goal is to provide our customers with the best quality products and service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014