US: Coca-Cola Bottling records first quarter profit
The North Carolina-based Coke bottler, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, reported a first-quarter profit of $3.4m, against a loss of $1.8m in the first quarter of last year.
Net sales rose by 4.8% to $283.2m. Within that figure, contract sales to other bottlers rose by 16% and fountain sales were 10% higher.
Coca-Cola Bottling said that its overall CSD business grew by 1% in the first quarter, boosted by the introduction of Diet Coke with Lemon. Sales of the main Diet Coke brand rose by 3% while sales of Mello Yello were 2% higher.
Companies: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated has declared a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2005 of US$0.25 per share on shares of the the North Carolina-based soft drinks company's common stock and cla...
The North Carolina-based soft drinks bottler, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., posted earnings for the second quarter of 2005 of US$11.5m, against US$10.6m in the second quarter of 2004....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced the expiration of the early participation period related to its offer to exchange new Senior Notes for debentures....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
Anheuser-Busch is the latest US drinks company to be hit by industrial action....
Workers at Coca-Cola bottling and distribution facilities in Hartford, Connecticut and the Los Angeles area are on strike....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research