US: Coca-Cola Bottling pays dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has announced a shareholder dividend of $0.25 for the fourth quarter.
The dividend will be payable on 21 November, the group said on Friday (24 October).
Operating profit at the bottler, which is the second largest in the US, fell to US$39.9m in the first half of 2008, down from $53m in the same period last year. Net profit dropped to $10.8m from $16.3m, despite a lift in sales to $733.7m from $728m.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has seen its full-year profits take a pummelling in 2008, dropping by over a half....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated will suspend contributions to its Retirement Savings Plan (401(k) plan) from the start of April, the company said in a regulalatory filing on Friday (20 February)....
Charlotte-based Coca-Cola Consolidated has partnered with six Mecklenburg County Towns and the Harris Teeter grocery chain to increase recycling in the area....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research