US: Coca-Cola Bottling pays dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has announced a shareholder dividend of $0.25 for the fourth quarter.
The dividend will be payable on 21 November, the group said on Friday (24 October).
Operating profit at the bottler, which is the second largest in the US, fell to US$39.9m in the first half of 2008, down from $53m in the same period last year. Net profit dropped to $10.8m from $16.3m, despite a lift in sales to $733.7m from $728m.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has seen its full-year profits take a pummelling in 2008, dropping by over a half....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated will suspend contributions to its Retirement Savings Plan (401(k) plan) from the start of April, the company said in a regulalatory filing on Friday (20 February)....
Charlotte-based Coca-Cola Consolidated has partnered with six Mecklenburg County Towns and the Harris Teeter grocery chain to increase recycling in the area....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research