US: Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated to pay dividend
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has declared a dividend for the second quarter of 2009 of $0.25 per share.
The dividend is payable on shares of the company's common stock and Class B common stock, the firm said late last week.
Payments will be made on 22 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 8 May.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co said in March that net profits for 12 months of 2008 fell to US$9.1m, down from $19.9m a year earlier. Sales inched up to US$1.46bn from $1.43bn in 2007.
North Carolina-based Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has joined forces with the county's department of environment to launch a 'recycling' promotion....
Chinese police have arrested two ex-employees of Coca-Cola Co's Shanghai bottling group, over allegations that they embezzled money from the firm and took bribes from suppliers....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has opened a US$9m warehouse and logistics centre in Roanoke County, Virginia, the company announced on Thursday (6 August)....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research