US: Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated to pay dividend
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has declared a dividend for the second quarter of 2009 of $0.25 per share.
The dividend is payable on shares of the company's common stock and Class B common stock, the firm said late last week.
Payments will be made on 22 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 8 May.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co said in March that net profits for 12 months of 2008 fell to US$9.1m, down from $19.9m a year earlier. Sales inched up to US$1.46bn from $1.43bn in 2007.
North Carolina-based Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has joined forces with the county's department of environment to launch a 'recycling' promotion....
Chinese police have arrested two ex-employees of Coca-Cola Co's Shanghai bottling group, over allegations that they embezzled money from the firm and took bribes from suppliers....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has opened a US$9m warehouse and logistics centre in Roanoke County, Virginia, the company announced on Thursday (6 August)....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends